Account Executive/Senior Account Executive - Chelmsford
Closing Date: 18 April 2019
Job Title: Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive
Working For: Meeting Place Communications (MPC)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
MPC are currently seeking to recruit an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to work in our busy Chelmsford office. Our Account Executives provide a range of research and support activities for the team and assist with marketing activities as required. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wanting to work in PR, politics or public affairs and progress in their career.
A little bit about MPC
MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a proven record of providing creative ideas for promoting developments at a local and national level. Operating from four offices across England we bring together talented professionals from a background in politics, local government, business and journalism to create a unique communications skills-set that allows us to truly understand the key issues that matter most to our clients.
· Draft campaign research, newsletters and content for exhibition boards
· Maintain and update social media channels regularly for projects and run social media advertising campaigns
· Visit sites for project/client research purposes
· Review fee proposals with the Account Manager and identify upselling opportunities
· Work with Account Managers to develop new products
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Articulate, with good verbal and written communication
· Ability to carry out in-depth accurate research
· The capability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
· Interest in politics or housing
· Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
· An interest in social media as a tool for engagement
· A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business
· A sense of humour and fun, and the ability to work as part of a tight-knit team
· A full valid UK Driving Licence and access to a car is desirable
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a generous bonus scheme, an enjoyable working environment and a chance to progress in your career.
But what about the benefits?
MPC understands that if you give us your all, you deserve to be well rewarded in return. Along with the usual benefits of a competitive salary and company pension, we offer staff the opportunity to earn cash bonuses through our employee incentive scheme. Points aren’t just awarded for quality of work, but also teamwork, innovation, new business and social benefit.
We strongly believe that the wellbeing of our staff is important, which is why we also offer other benefits such as flexible working and the option of joining our employee cycle scheme.
Closing Date: 18 April 2019
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of the 18th April. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Administrator – email@example.com with the subject line “Chelmsford Account Executive”.