+ Anna Sabine
- CEO and founder Director of MPC, Anna heads up the Bath office
- Particular experience of devising consultation programmes on major strategic sites
- On the ground political experience as campaign manager for a parliamentary candidate
+ Daniel Hayman
- Over a decade of experience in planning politics and public consultation
- Particular experience in specialised areas including waste, mixed use developments, commercial and infrastructure
- Uses experience and involvement in projects to design inclusive consultation schemes to bring the best result for all parties
+ Ben Draper
Account Manager, Bath
Ben has a range of current and recent project experience from London to Exeter to Birmingham. He holds a Masters in Modern British History from Queen Mary University of London, where he was taught by the Shadow Education Secretary Tristram Hunt MP for a year.
Before joining MPC, Ben worked for a public policy think tank in London and a public affairs agency. He has been a member of the Labour Party since 2012 and is a former council candidate in Bath and North East Somerset.
Interesting fact: Ben was once interviewed for Tajikistani children’s television, in Tajikistan!
+ Nikki Davies
- With a background in campaigns and public affairs, Nikki has experience in political and community research and consultation support
- Has worked on projects based in Essex, Devon, Bristol, Wiltshire, Suffolk and London
- Specialities include political analysis and community engagement through print and online material
+ Paul Erskine
Associate Director, Bath
- Specialises in inclusive and iterative programmes of community engagement for mixed-use schemes
- Specialising in consultation, political research, visual representation and social media
- Has particular experience in the student accommodation, retail and leisure sectors
+ Ian Thorn
- MPC's original founding Director, Ian has over ten years’ experience in managing planning promotions
- A local councillor and former parliamentary candidate
- Particular focus on property investment companies and on our work in London
+ Matt Brassington
Head of Digital, Bath
Matt is a graphic designer with MPC Creative, specialising in photography and video editing. Before joining MPC in April 2014, Matt worked abroad in Australia and New Zealand producing photographic and video content for travel and tour companies, and with a professional photographer in Manchester. He holds a degree in Art & Design from the University of Leeds, where he was design editor for the student newspaper.
Interesting fact: Matt is Facebook friends with the inventor of Photoshop.
+ Gemma Hill
Creative Director, Bath
Gemma heads up MPC Creative, our sister design agency. Before joining MPC in summer 2013, Gemma spent two and a half years working in Monaco at The Connexion, a print and online newspaper designed for British expatriates. Prior to this, she honed her experience at the Trinity Mirror Group, where she worked for six years across their local media outlets. Gemma has a BA Hons degree in Graphic Communications from the University of Glamorgan and a Masters in Graphic Design from the University of Northumbria.
Interesting fact: Gemma was part of the Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people dressed in Regency costume in Bath.
+ Aneeka Patel
Account Executive, Chelmsford
- Spent five years working in the House of Commons managing both constituency and Westminster affairs for an MP
- Responsible for research, analysis and project support