Personal Assistant to CEO
Are you a Personal Assistant looking for a new challenge? Meeting Place Communications has a fantastic opportunity for an upbeat and proactive person with proven experience to join our Bristol team.
Your main mission will be to organise our busy CEO and provide admin support for our Director of Operations ensuring the wheels keep moving at the office!
This role needs someone who is happy to go above and beyond the call of duty in everything they do. You’ll get to know everyone in the company so you must be a real people person who enjoys everything from managing people’s expectations to ensuring company meetings and Christmas parties go without a hitch.
What will you be doing?
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for CEO and other members of staff.
- Logging CEO and Chairman’s receipts and time and reclaiming expenses.
- Managing the CEO’s email when she is on holiday
- Reminding managers of important tasks and deadlines as instructed by CEO
- Organising company meetings and social events
- Minute taking for Shareholder and Company meetings.
- Liaising with other departments (New Business, Operations) in relation to invoices/expenses.
- Proof reading fee proposals or reports.
- Working with the HR Manager to arrange the annual Performance Development Reviews for all staff
- General admin duties as requested.
- Inputting data onto the purchase and sales ledger (full training provided)
- To carry out other tasks as reasonably requested by the CEO and Director of Operations.
- The ideal candidate will be friendly, organised with a good sense of humour and written communication style.
- Have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to multi task.
- Confidentiality is a must, as is tact, diplomacy and absolute discretion
- Be able to work independently to solve problems.
- The ability to remain professional and courteous when dealing with all staff and clients.
A little bit about Meeting Place Communications
MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a proven record of providing creative ideas for promoting developments at a local and national level. Operating from four offices across England we bring together talented professionals from a background in politics, local government, business and journalism to create a unique communications skills set that allows us to truly understand the key issues that matter most to our clients.
But what about the benefits?
We offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme above current statutory minimum and generous bonus system as well as great career development opportunities and the chance to excel in a growing and dynamic company.
Closing date and interview dates
Closing Date for applications is Friday 2nd February and interviews will take place on Wednesday 7th February.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager Ingrid Maher Roberts - email@example.com