We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Please see below for a list of our current vacancies and how to apply.
We also welcome speculative applications. If you are interested in joining us but can’t find a suitable position below, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to join us and the nature of the position you are hoping for to email@example.com.
Graphic Designer - Midweight
Bristol (from 1st Nov)
£20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
25 days holiday + bank holidays | Christmas and summer office parties | Generous pension scheme | Training and CPD
MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful planning outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a track record of providing creative ideas & campaigns for clients at local and national level, including: Primark, Standard Life Investments, Taylor Wimpey, Barratt Homes, and Moto Services.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and talented graphic designer to join our busy team in the Bristol office. This is a fantastic role for a creative individual looking to take the next step in their career, and get stuck in at all stages of the creative process — from concept to delivery.
Working with our Lead Creative, Account Directors and Marketing Managers, you will work across a wide range of creative disciplines — including; branding, event, digital and print design for a number of high-profile clients as well as providing support on new business pitches.
This is a varied role that requires a flexible approach as well as design flair and a keen eye for detail. You will act as brand guardian for MPC, ensuring all in-house materials are consistently on-brand and on-message.
We are ideally looking for a candidate with experience / interest in video production and editing.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years design experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of designing for print and digital spaces
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience / interest in video, animation and post-production (using Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Proven track record of seeing projects through from concept to final delivery
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, ability to proof design work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate with in-house project staff, suppliers and external clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks without sacrificing quality
- Excellent understanding of the print production process
- Focused and deadline driven, ensuring the job is completed on time, to a high standard and always fulfils the brief
Closing date for applications Friday 22nd September. Interviews will be held on Monday 2nd October.
To apply for this role or for more information, please send your CV, a covering letter and your portfolio (either attached as a PDF or a link to your online portfolio) to our HR Manager Ingrid Maher Roberts — firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
£24,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
Client and Project Work – To sell and manage projects, meet clients and construct fee proposals from a brief. Prepare for and run public exhibitions, including liaison with wider consultant team and clients. Prepare and attend client meetings; ensuring MPC is adding value to clients by their attendance.
Account Development – Maintain positive relationships with clients, driving existing strategy and pushing opportunities for growth and new projects. Suggest new products based on client needs and to ensure the company stays one step ahead of competitors.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication
- A client centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
- Research skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
- Interest in politics or housing
- Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
- Previous experience of political campaigning
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement
- A full UK driving license
Closing date for applications Friday 8th September. Interviews will be held on 21st September.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager Ingrid Maher Roberts - email@example.com